Sunday, May 13, 2012

Assalaualaikum, people :)

I had change my blog to the new look. Yes, Space Shutter. It have been a long time I didn't update this HORROR maybe or SUPERB AWESOME blog. I have been too much busy as don't have any free time to update. *err, it's lying actually. Well, I'm 14 now. Teenagers already right? But, my attitude ? hehe It's hard to change. but i'm trying to be more matured. trying kay? fyi, i'm at school right now. having the free time in the lab. Tommorow, there will be the mid year exam for the form 1 and form 2. I quite nervous actually. Ya Allah, how gonna face the test. also, i'm also having the confusion. PPIM and PBSM wil have the camp. I'm PPIM members. Yes, i maybe some of you will say, " ala, pegi je la ppim. you're in ppim right? " yes, i want to go for it . but i preferred  PBSM more because it is in the  INTERNATIONAL LEVEL . so?


till then, your truly :)